skip to main | skip to sidebar

nt

"i'm just a genius in training''

Thursday, January 22, 2009

my man

watch this video. jay-z performing 'history' at the neighborhood ball on january 20th, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHf46888f-I&eurl=http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/jay-z-performs-history-at-the-obama-neighborhood-ball/
Posted by nt at 7:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: jay-z, president barack obama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Best I Ever Had


Best I Ever Had - Drake

bust my windows

bust my windows - trey songz

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • beyonce's da bomb
      • check it out
      • my man
      • january 20, 2009
      • my favorite parts of the speech
      • inauguration day!
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (11)