so much is being made of the dress michelle obama dress wore the night her husband was elected president. check out this article (thanks sree). give me your feedback- did you like it or not?
I didn't like the dress personally (too graphic), but I think it was cool that she chose it. It was bold. But not lacking in class. Monochromatic suits get really boring.
4 comments:
I really like the dress- but it was a bold choice for her, because it accentuated her hips
You didn't share your thoughts!
I don't really mind the dress either way and i really don't get all the hype surrounding it
i dont get all the hype around it either, she has much more to offer than just her style.
i love narciso rodriguez, but not my favorite dress.
I didn't like the dress personally (too graphic), but I think it was cool that she chose it. It was bold. But not lacking in class. Monochromatic suits get really boring.
Post a Comment